What can I use as an alternative to soap and handwash?
By following the current guidelines in relation to Coronavirus, we're washing our hands a lot more and running out of soaps and hand washes much more quickly than before.
Our Face Wash – ‘Best Cleanse Forever’ can effectively be used as a hand wash. By frequent and effective hand washing, this helps to remove dirt, viruses and bacteria and prevent them spreading to other people and objects (1).
Containing Witch Hazel, Oregan Grape, Roman Chamomile and Calendula, these all contain anti-bacterial properties and have the added benefit of not over-drying, helping to soothe and calm irritated skin. Using a hand or body cream will give the added benefit of keeping your skin hydrated and soft.
As advised by the NHS, frequent hand washing is a must to help prevent and reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (2).
To stop infection spreading and getting ill, we need to:
- Wash hands with soap and water often, for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
We are always here if you want to talk ☺
Keep safe and well.
Love, The SkinGenius Team